Terms and Conditions Policy
Terms and Conditions Policy
These conditions shall apply to all sale of goods by the seller to the buyer and shall prevail over all other documentation presented. The buyers purchase of goods is evidence of acceptance of goods in working condition.
- Our policy lasts 30-days. If 30-days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- The 30-day warranty starts from date of purchase on invoice.
- When faulty, goods will require a waiting period of 7 days to be inspected and tested.
- Refunds will only be issued after the goods have been inspected and tested (if applicable).
- Please note - all external battery devices purchased and charged without an external charger voids all warranties on the device.
- Unfortunately, due to the strict Quality Control guidelines all types of E-Liquids will not be exchanged, claimed or returned.
- All other electricals are wear and tear items, once used, falls under the exclusion policy for warranty. (meaning - items are not exchanged or refunded).
- Refunds and warranties will not apply to goods that have been damaged due to misuse, negligence or not correctly following the instructions supplied with the product Verbal or Written.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as, all e-liquids, all types of coils, all types of atomizers, wicking material or batteries and chargers cannot be returned.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. (sent via email or SMS).
- The seller shall under no circumstances be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage whatsoever. The seller has the right to alter terms and conditions.
- The products sold do not make any medical claims, therefore information or products should not be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical condition or disease. We recommend you visit a health care professional for advice. We are not a pharmaceutical company selling medical products, E-Cigs and E-Liquids are sold as an alternative to smoking.
- Loyalty Programmes are offered solely by VAPERS CREED (PTY) LTD and can be changed at the sellers discretion. (Promotional Purposes).
- We trust you have read and agreed to these terms and conditions.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
29 Murray Street
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over R500, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.